Tuesday 27 March 2012

Driving me crazy....

So walking down my street going home at 1am. Yes....I prefer to leave my car at home to take a bus at midnight because its so safe!!! (good luck swallowing that one!) And I notice that all my neighbours houses - which have no walls or fences - have their curtains completely open and a small light is left on in every lounge. You can therefore see everything in the lounge including all the large flat screen TVs,furniture, ornaments etc..... They basically have their entire house open for viewing like M-net Open Time. This frustrates me so much that i annoy myself with this conflict in my mind all the way home.

I believe my neighbours know Iam from South Africa and do this to piss me off. Are you Jus to leave all your shit on display like this. Here I got my house boobytrapped like Fort Knox while everyone else is having an 'Athlone Garage Sale'

During the evening you are able to see everyone eating dinner, sitting watching TV.........this is all too much for me to comprehend. Have these people no sense of privacy? Why leave the light on? So people can have a better view? In most cases you see all the way to the kitchen. Even if you live in a awesome safe neighbourhood why take the chance? These people are just taking the piss and irritating me.

Moral of the story is that my neighbours who are living in Nirvana will do so without me. Iam locking up my shit and closing my curtains. You not converting me. I am now an old Torpie with old ideas. Finish and klaar......


1 comment: